StoryRight is a one-day communication and presentation workshop available for anyone who has served in the Australian Defence Force (ADF) whether full or part-time, regular or Reserve.
StoryRight assists ex-serving Australian military members in their transition from military to civilian life by providing the tools to translate their military skills and experiences into language that could be understood by regular civilians. Being able to relate to the ‘civilian world’ will assist participants in gaining post-ADF employment and boost confidence in the transition process.
StoryRight assists ex-serving ADF to develop skills in:
- Introducing yourself to potential civilian employers with self-confidence and impact
- Transferring military skills and experiences to engage with different target audiences
- Developing a robust professional bio for your resume and LinkedIn
- Learning how to engage with the media and/or public more effectively and proactively.
- Developing greater confidence as a professional communicator.
Founded in 2018, StoryRight has helped over 200 ex-serving members of the ADF. For Defence Business Units, Ex-Service Organisations and Veterans’ Groups wanting to make a group booking (for up to 12 participants), or for any general enquiries, please email [email protected]