All of our programs are facilitated by lived experience peers with a service background. This is to ensure programs are delivered with authenticity, credibility and genuine connection with participants and course content.
All of our peer facilitators are:
- current or former military and or emergency service personnel
- trained in group facilitation
- trained in trauma informed care
- trained in establishing and maintaining boundaries
- have undergone program specific, modularised training
- have been a participant in the program they are delivering
- supported by a strong clinical governance framework
- charismatic, authentic, supportive and caring in nature
- have the ability to understand and relate to where you have been and where you are going.
If you are interested in becoming MESHA peer facilitator or would like support to replicate a similar model within your organisation, please email [email protected] or call (08) 7002 0880.