How We Work
We have a unique focus on research and evaluation that is co-designed. This means we bring together clients, research partners and industry stakeholders to design and undertake research and evaluation that is informed by and tailored to meet the needs of current and former military and emergency service agencies, personnel and their families. The end-product of this research approach is translatable research and evaluation outcomes that can be used to inform policy development or change.
We can work with you and your organization to help assess the needs of your workforce and develop strategies to best meet those needs.
Our research consultancy services include:
- Literature Reviews (i.e. rapid evidence assessments and detail structured literature reviews)
- Qualitative Research (i.e. semi-structured interviews, focus groups, and workshops)
- Quantitative Research (i.e. survey design and implementation, data collection and analysis and report writing)
- Mixed Methods Research – a combination of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Program evaluation: A rigorous scientific process for determining the performance of projects, programs and services.