MESHA staff have served as the invited Keynote speakers at a number of mental health and wellbeing conferences globally on a range of topics, including:
- Mental health prevalence in the military and emergency services
- The value of lived experience
- The role and impacts on service families
- The importance of having a community of care for military and emergency services personnel
- Creative arts for service related mental health challenges
- The importance of understanding service culture
- Adjunct therapies for PTS and other service related conditions.
- Understanding service culture, identity, and values.
All workshops and presentations are tailored to suit the needs of the client and the audience.
For all of your workshop or presentation requirements please email [email protected] or call (08) 7002 0880